Guard Temp® STS-200
High Temp Cargo Temperature Units
- STS-200 (Part # JOB SPECIFIC)
- High temperature cargo (asphalt) Temperature sensors at 1, 2, or 3 points per tank
- All stainless steel junction box
- 2” (50mm) flange
- Intrinsically Safe
- 4-20 mA transmitter w/ 2 wire connection point per temperature point
- High temp extension cables with platinum wire temperature sensors and 316L stainless steel housing
- Fitted directly into tank or in shipyard supplied open thermo well
Guard Temp® STS-200 High Temp (Asphalt) Cargo Temperature Units
Feature & Benefits:
The Stainless Temperature Sensor Unit (STS) provides a constant cargo temperature reading at cargo control room.
High Temp (asphalt) accurate reading at +/- 1°. Simple installation with no calibration required.
Detailed Product Information
|PT-100, 100 Ohm@ 32°F/0°C and resistance change of .385 Ohm/°|
|5mA or less|
|Aisi 316L stainless steel sensor housing with 3-wire neoprene extension cable, with diameter of ¼" (6.35mm). Length to order|
|Diameter of ¼" (6.35mm); length to order|
|-328° to +500°F (-200° to +260°C)|
|4-20mA (for each sensor) Typically 3 maximum|
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.