Guard Level® MaxiView™
Rectangular Sight Glass
- All stainless steel construction
- Largest wiped viewing of any sight glass. 30% more clean area than nearest competitor
- 1/2" thick tempered glass prevents cracked glass problem with other manufacturers'
- Raised glass prevents water accumulation and allows for easy cleaning
- Fits on other manufacturers existing rectangular mounting flange allowing easy retrofit
- Wiper blades are in constant contact due to novel roller guide design
Guard Level® 07324 MaxiView, Rectangular Sight Glass
Features & Benefits:
Our sight glass is designed to allow the tankerman to look into tank at cargo level while loading.
The Bergan sight glass is unique, as it does not have any glass penetrations, allowing for a longer glass life due to less opportunity for cracking. Pull/push style wiper assembly ensures a clean glass.
This unit is ideal for rectangular sight glass replacements and retrofits on existing rectangular flanges. For new construction, the Bergan Double/Single round sight glass is the industry preference.
Detailed Product Information
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO Solas
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.