Guard Level® HPT-3
Hydrostatic Pressure Transducer
- HPT-3 (Part # JOB SPECIFIC)
- Tank Level indication for ballast, FO, LO, and draft gauging
- All stainless steel construction
- 2” (50mm) flange
- Intrinsically safe
- 2-wire connection
- Pressure Range per Application
- 316L stainless transducer in Delrin casing for added protection
- Rigged Submersible Extension Cable
- Fitted into shipyard supplied 2” pipe with counter flange for easy removal
Guard Level® Hydrostatic Pressure Transducer-3
Feature & Benefits:
HPT-3 is used to accurately measure ballast, fuel oil, lube oil, and draft gauging. Small, compact and sturdy, it can be adapted for many uses. Installed in 2” SS pipe to tank bottom.
Detailed Product Information
Deck junction box with NPT fitting or flange for process connection. NEMA 6 for temporary submersion of junction box 3/4" (19.05mm) or 1/2" (12.7mm) NPT, or 0.75" (19.05mm) bore stuffing tube for electrical wiring. May be custom.
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV, ETL
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO Solas
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.