Guard Temp® DTG
Digital Temperature Gauge
- Guard Temp® DTG
- All 316L stainless steel deck junction box
- Mounting options include FRAMO Pump flange or 50mm (2”) universal
- 3 Intrinsically Safe digital tank temperature gauges per cargo tank
- 1-pair (2 wire) connection for 3 points
- Range -4°F (-20°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Can interface directly with cargo radar or run separately to cargo control room
- Option: Deck readout at junction box
Guard Temp® Digital Temperature Gauge
Features & Benefits:
The Digital Temperature Gauge (DTG) provides a constant cargo temperature reading at either/both cargo control room and locally at tank top.
Accurate temperature reading at +/- 1°. Simple installation with no calibration required.
Detailed Product Information
Non-process electronics are in deck junction box with 1" ANSI flange to process. Customizable. Wiring through 1/2"(12.7mm) or 3/4"(19.05mm) NPT cable entry.
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.