Guard Temp® BCTU
Barge Cargo Temperature Unit
- Guard Temp® BCTU (PN# A12115C)
- Cargo temperature gauging with no power available
- Suitable for all cargos
- 1, 2, or 3 temperature points per tank
- All stainless steel construction
- Dry thermal wells length determined by customer
- Deck spool piece height to order
- Universal flange or NPT coupling
- Junction box allows for easy replacement of temp probes without exposing cargo
- Option: Fitted with or without sensor pipes into existing thermal well
- Option: Can be hardwired to an “on deck” display or cargo control room cabinet
Guard Level® BCTU Barge Cargo Temperature Unit
Features & Benefits:
The Barge Cargo Temperature Unit (BCTU) provides an opportunity to take temperature readings of your product without “hand-dipping” a temperature probe into the cargo tank.
This function eliminates dirty rags, product spills on deck, and wasted time on cleanup.
The Barge Cargo Temperature Unit (BCTU), with its own DRY thermal wells, is fitted with temperature sensors. The temperature of the product/cargo are read with a Portable “Hand Carried” Temperature Display Unit (PTDU). The PTDU is placed on top of BCTU junction box and temperature displayed for as many as three points.
Detailed Product Information
- Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.