Guard Level® 07324 WSU
Work Station Unit
- WSU (PN# JOB SPECIFIC)
- • 19” High resolution LCD touch display
- • Ergonomic compact design for desktop or bulkhead mounting
- • USB port for easy data logging download
- • Printer port for easy data logging download
- • Printer port for available alarm logging
- • MASTER/SLAVE configuration
- • Multiple WSUs in network with simple Ethernet hook-up
- • Ideal hardware for Load Computer Software
- • Painted steel enclosure with hinged door for easy internal access
Guard Level® 07324 WSU Work Station Unit
Features and Benefits
Master-slave configuration allows display of main control cabinet to be displayed simultaneously in another location.
This redundancy allows for a secondary view of safe and controlled load conditions and cargo stability.
Detailed Product Information
|Weight||Approx. 65 lbs (~29.5 kg)|
|Dimensions H x W x D||20” x 22” x 11.5”|
|Finish||Textured, Light Gray (RAL7035)|
|Power Input||24 VDC|
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.