- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Level® 07324 WSU
Work Station Unit
- WSU (PN# JOB SPECIFIC)
- • 19” High resolution LCD touch display
- • Ergonomic compact design for desktop or bulkhead mounting
- • USB port for easy data logging download
- • Printer port for easy data logging download
- • Printer port for available alarm logging
- • MASTER/SLAVE configuration
- • Multiple WSUs in network with simple Ethernet hook-up
- • Ideal hardware for Load Computer Software
- • Painted steel enclosure with hinged door for easy internal access
Guard Leve® 07324 WSU Work Station Unit
Features and Benefits
Master-slave configuration allows display of main control cabninet to be displayed simultaneously in another location.
This redundancy allows for a secondary view of safe and controlled load conditions and cargo stability.
Detailed Product Information
|Weight||Approx. 65Lbs (~29.5Kg)|
|Dimensions H x W x D||20” x 22” x 11.5”|
|Finish||Textured, Light Gray (RAL7035)|
|Power Input||24 VDC|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.