- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Power® UPS-400
400W-UPS Power Supply
- UPS-400 (PN# JOB SPECIFIC)
- Main input: 110-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Main input fuse: 10A
- Uninterrupted 24VDC
- Internal Gel Cell Batteries for 30 min emergency back-up
- 24VDC input for extended operations
- 6 Individual system 10A fuses
- Full galvanic Isolation on Main and Aux input to output
- Adjustable Volume Power Fail Alarm with corresponding LED visual indicator
- Power Fail Acknowledge Switch
- Dual Power Fail Output Circuits for external alarm annunciation and the ability of one circuit (strobe light) to stay on until power fail has been corrected
- Auto-battery disconnect protects batteries when vessel is cold iron
- Fan-less Quiet Design
Guard Power® UPS-400, 400W UPS Power Supply
Features and Benefits
Keep your system running when you have a power fail. The Guard Power® UPS provides instantaneous power protection from input power interruptions when your mains fail.
Provide power to the system until a secondary main power source can be enabled. Our UPS will provide uninterrupted power while power fail is being corrected (LENGTH OF POWER SUPPLIED IS UP TO SYSTEM).
Detailed Product Information
|Weight||Approx. 65Lbs (~29.5Kg)|
|Dimensions H x W x D||20” x 22” x 11.5”|
|Finish||Textured, Light Gray (RAL7035)|
|Power Input||24 VDC|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO Solas
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.