- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Level® Twin-Stick-2A
High Level and Overfill (HH) Alarm Sensor with 1M Dipstick
- TWIN-STICK 2A (PN# A12068C-2A)
- • Independent High and Overfill (HH) Alarms, and one meter rising gauge stick.
- • Combines level alarms, 1-meter rising Tri-colored gauge stick into a single 8” penetration
- • 8” (200mm) ANSI flange (Optional flange arrangements available, JIS, DIN)
- • Test rod for test both level alarms and rising gauge stick
- • All Stainless steel construction
- • Option: 2” Manual gauge port (UTI PIPE) Ullage tape flange
- • Option: High temp (asphalt) model available on 10” (250mm) flange
Guard Level® Twin-Stick-2a
Features & Benefits:
The Twin-Stick 2A allows up to Three applications in one 8” penetration saving shipyard and owner money.
This unit gives you both High Level (95%) and Overfill (98%) alarms and 1 meter Rising Gauge stick. It can also be ordered with a 2” UTI pipe and flange for manual gauging.
This provides THREE functions in one penetration. May also be used for asphalt with a upgrade to a 10” ANSI flange. The reduction of deck penetrations allows for a clean barge. This unit is serivceable from the top requiring “no access” to tanks.
Detailed Product Information
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.