- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Temp® STS-200
High Temp Cargo Temperature Units
- STS-200 (PN# JOB SPECIFIC)
- High temperature cargo (Asphalt) Temperature sensors at 1, 2, or 3 points per tank
- All stainless steel junction box
- 2” (50mm) flange
- Intrinsically Safe
- 4-20 mA transmitter w/ 2 wire connection point per temperature point
- High temp extension cables with platinum wire temperature sensors and 316L stainless steel housing
- Fitted directly into tank or in shipyard supplied open thermo well
Guard Temp® STS-200 High Temp (Asphalt) Cargo Temperature Units
Feature & Benefits:
The Stainless Temperature Sensor Unit (STS) provides a constant cargo temperature reading at cargo control room.
High Temperature (asphalt) accurate temperature reading at +/- 1°. Simple installation with no calibration required.
Detailed Product Information
|PT-100, 100 Ohm@ 32°F/0°C and resistance change of .385 Ohm/°|
|5mA or less|
|Aisi 316L stainless steel sensor housing with 3-wire neoprene extension cable, with diameter of ¼" (6.35mm). Length to order|
|Diameter of ¼" (6.35mm). Length to order|
|-328° to +500°F (-200° to +260°C)|
|4-20mA (for each sensor) Typically 3 maximum|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.