Guard Temp® SPS-100
Single Point Sensor for Piping/Small Tanks
- SPS-100 (PN# job specific)
- Single point temperature sensor in piping and small tanks
- All stainless steel construction
- ¾” NPT or flange connection
- Intrinsically safe
- 2-wire out 4-20mA transmitter or 3-wire out
- Platinum wire temperature sensor in 316L stainless steel thermowell
- Option: portable handheld readout PTRU, no power cabling required
Guard Temp® SPS-100 Single Point Sensor for Piping/Small Tanks
Features & Benefits:
Low cost, small temperature sensing device for cargo piping and small tanks. The SPS-100 can be installed and read with a Hand Held portable device or hardwired to a display unit in the Cargo Control Room.
Detailed Product Information
|Intrinsic Safety Rating||
304 stainless steel junction box (NEMA 4X or 6)
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO Solas
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.