Guard Level® Signals & Lights
Cargo Deck Horns and Strobes
- Weather Deck Horns (PN# M38179A- VOLTS and Color and Strobes (PN#A11051A-VOLTSRY)
- • Weather deck audible and visual indication of level alarms, pressure and vacuum alarms, and system power fail
- • Bergan light fixtures are 1 million CP at 90 flash per minute. They come in stainless steel housing and mounting base, high strength acrylic lens for additional light protection, and watertight junction box
- • MEDC electric horns are 117db with tone modulators for different tone frequencies, 316L stainless steel mounting, painted to match associated alarm light
- • Option: Explosion proof units
- • Option: Air horns w/ explosion proof solenoids
Guard Level® Weather Deck Horns and Strobes Cargo Deck Horns and Strobe Lights
Features & Benefits:
This set satisfies High Level and Overfill audible and visual alarm requirements on deck.
The horns and lights are colored to match alarm function. Yellow for High level and Red for Overfill, Blue for Powerfail and Colorless for Pressure.
These are displayed on weather deck at a position seen by operations. Once an alarm is activated, the horns and strobes indicate to crew that you have loaded to an alarm condition.
Detailed Product Information
|Body and Horns||
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
CategoriesAudible and Visual Alarm Indicators
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.