Guard Level® 07324 PTU
Portable Testing Unit Hi & Overfill
- PTU-M (PN# A14103A)
- Portable High and Overfill alarm testing unit for series connected alarm sensors
- Works with any makers sensor connected API receptacle
- Individual LED indication for SAFE and ALARM condition
- Dual tone Piezo buzzer
- User replaceable alkaline batteries
- Durable high impact molded construction
- Recommended for testing
- Used for testing alarms when barge is in maintenance conditions (i.e. barge in fleet for maintenance and repair)
Guard Level® 07324 PTU Portable Test Unit
Features & Benefits:
The PTU-M allows for testing of the alarm system in maintenance conditions. This design allows for the testing of the alarms to be done by just one person.
The PTU-M has a 25’ standard length cord that allows for tester to be plugged into the API shore connect and alarm unit to be placed on tank top. It is designed to fit any fleet shore connections. The PTU-M contains a horn and lights for audible and visual indication of alarm status.
Detailed Product Information
|Weight||4.75 lbs (2.15 kg)|
|Material||Heavy duty female HUBBLE plug, powerful LEDs and piezo horn, 25' cord|
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.