Guard Level® 07324 MKII
High Level (and/or) Overfill (HH) Alarm Sensor
- High and/or independent overfill (HH) cargo level alarms
- Heavy duty 316L level alarm float
- All stainless steel construction
- Standard 5” (125mm) universal flange
- Test rod for testing level alarms
- Adjustable hermetically sealed NC level switches
- Option: Flange Sizes
- Option: Extended Lengths
- Option: High Temp (asphalt)
- Over 10,000 units in service world wide
Guard Level® 07324 High Level and/or Overfill (HH) Alarm Sensor
Features & Benefits:
Our unit is designed for a simple application where the barge only needs High/Overfill application in a single application.
The reed switches are stacked vs side by side allowing H/OF to be placed in a 5” (125mm) universal flange.
Detailed Product Information
|Weight||Approx. 43 lbs (19.5 kg)|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.