Guard Level® 07324 MDS
Magnetically Coupled Dipstick
- MDS (PN# A12019D) Rising Gauge Stick
- Cargo gauging to the top 1 meter of the tank
- Magnetically coupled tri-colored stick gauge w/ ullage tape
- Specific gravity “guide bushing” allows adjustment for cargos with different specific gravity
- Heavy duty 316L float
- 8” (200mm) ANSI flange
- Option: Longer and shorter lengths to order
- Option: Flange sizes to order
- Option: High Temp (asphalt) model available
- Over 15,000 in service
Guard Level® 07324 MDS Magnetically Coupled Dipstick (Rising Gauge Stick)
Features & Benefits:
Provides ready reference for cargo top offs. The tri-colored stick couples with a magnetic float and rises out of the tank as cargo reaches 1 meter from the tank top.
This unit indicates to the tankerman that a load is almost full. The stick is GREEN (load at the top one meter) then YELLOW (warning to prepare and stop load), then RED (stop loading cargo) when nearing overfill conditions. The rising gauge stick is a safe loading tool.
Detailed Product Information
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.