Guard Level® MCU
07324 Master Control Unit with CMS+
- MCU w/CMS+
- • 19” color touch panel for display, control, and monitoring of gauging systems
- • Hi & HH (Overfill) MIMIC panel with bright red and amber LEDs
- • Three independent sounders of different frequency with adjustable volume control
- • Multiple communication ports capable of Ethernet broadcast and Modbus communication over serial or Ethernet
- • Printer port for auto alarm print and data log print
- • External USB port for easy data download
- • Option: Touch panel can be console mounted
- • Option: Screen can be slaved to another location by the Guard Level® WSU (Work Station Unit)
Guard Level® 07324 MCU Master Control Unit with CMS plus
Features & Benefits:
The Master Control Unit allows for monitoring of three completely independent systems, High Level, HH (Overfill) Level, and Gauging, all powered from the Guard Power® UPS redundant power source.
The operating panel allows for “user preference design” gauging functions. The operator can set up the screen based on tanks, cargo, temperature, pressure, and level, all or any combination of each. The high-resolution graphics and cargo is color-coded based on type and owner recommendations
This unit allows for complete control of all tanks and products giving visual and audible feedback for tank alarm conditions with acknowledgement feature. Unit contains an accessible download of historical tank status through the USB.
Detailed Product Information
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
CategoriesLevel Gauging/Alarm Control Cabinet
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.