- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Temp® DTS
Digital Temperature Sensor Unit
- Guard Temp®DTS
- All 316L stainless steel deck junction box
- Mounting options include FRAMO Pump flange or 50mm (2”) universal
- 3 Intrinsically Safe digital tank temperature sensors per cargo tank
- 1-pair (2 wire) connection for 3- points
- Range -4°F (-20°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Can interface directly with cargo radar or run spearately to cargo control room
- Option: Deck readout at junction box
Guard Temp® Digital Temperature Sensor Unit
Features & Benefits:
The Digital Temperature Sensor Unit (DTS) provides a constant cargo temperature reading at either/both cargo control room and locally at tank top.
Accurate temperature reading at +/- 1°. Simple instalation with no calibration required.
Detailed Product Information
Non process electronics are in deck junction box with 1" ANSI flange to process. Customizable. Wiring through 1/2"(12.7mm) or 3/4"(19.05mm) NPT cable entry.
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.