- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Level® DAC
Solar Powered Deck Alarm Cabinet
- DAC (PN# A13219A-Job specific)
- Independent high and overfill (HH) level alarms for up to 12 tanks
- • 175,000 cp STROBE LIGHTS AND 108DB HORNS
- • Two bank primary and secondary sealed batteries provide primary 24V operation and one as back-up through swap switch inside cabinet
- • Bright yellow and red long lasting LEDs provide tank alarm status
- • Fail safe Shore connect contacts
- • Single/Double solar panel and frame included
- • Composite corrosion proof NEMA 4 IP67 enclosure (SS Option)
- • OPTIONAL: PLC (Program Logic Controller) for communication with level, pressure, temperature, sensors and deck displays
Guard Level® DAC-plus Solar powered (Deck Alarm Cabinet PLUS)
Features and Benefits:
The Deck Alarm Cabinet Plus (DAC+) is a Solar-powered alarm indication Panel with (Optional) logic. The DAC+ is manufactured for standard up to (12) individual tanks, option for more tanks.
Single/double (various) watt solar panel/s provide charging to the three different size battery sources, either 18, 35, or 55 Ah depending on the data required to be displayed.
System has redundant batteries sources. It operates from one battery bank source at a time and in case of power-fail it switches automatically to second battery source as needed.
System has power fail alarm and interior humidity sensor display to extend the life of the electronics. Cabinet vented for safety reasons.
Detailed Product Information
|Power Input||110 VAC/220 VAC / 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||20"W x 25"H x 11.5" D|
|Weight||70 lbs (31.75 kgs)|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
CategoriesLevel/Alarm Control Cabinet
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.