Guard Level® DAC
Solar Powered Deck Alarm Cabinet
- DAC (PN# A13218D-6V)
- • Low cost, low power, deck alarm cabinet
- • Independent high and overfill (HH) level alarms for up to 8 tanks
- • Two independent Alarm Control Units (ACU)
- • 175,000 CP strobe lights and 108dB horns
- • Two 12VDC sealed batteries provide primary 12V operation and one as back-up through swap switch inside cabinet
- • Bright yellow and red long lasting LEDs provide tank alarm status
- • Fail safe shore connect contacts
- • Auto-shutdown after 24 hours protects batteries
- • Small single solar panel and frame included
- • Built in diagnostics and redundancy provides maximum availability including internal temperature and humidity monitoring
- • Composite corrosion proof NEMA 4 IP67 enclosure
- • Option: configuration is provided for series wired systems
- • Option: Auto 10 sec acknowledge on high level alarm only
Guard Level® DAC - Solar Powered Deck Alarm Cabinet
Features and Benefits:
The Deck Alarm Cabinet (DAC) is a low-powered alarm indication panel.
The DAC is manufactured for up to eight individual tanks. When the system is powered, it goes through a self-test indication to the operator that all systems work.
The ACU indication then instructs them to pull test rod on all alarms.
During testing the High Level and Overfill indicators (both visual and audible) show whether each tanks indicate system operational and to begin safe load procedures.
This unit has a disconnect feature that allows cabinet to be disabled and for load to continue under series connected alarms through terminal. A single 20W solar panel provides charging to the 2-12Ah battery source.
System operates from one battery and in case of power-fail, it can be switched manually to second battery source. System has power fail alarm and interior humidity sensor display to extend the life of the electronics. Cabinet vented for safety reasons.
Detailed Product Information
|Power Input||110 VAC/220 VAC/24 VDC|
|Dimensions||20"W x 25"H x 11.5"D|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
CategoriesAlarm Control Cabinet
- Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.