Guard Level® 07324 AMU
High and Overfill (HH) Alarm Monitoring Unit
- Guard Level® 07324 AMU
- Independent Alarm Monitoring
- Voltage free relay for external signals
- Cable monitoring for each circuit (open and short circuit)
- Individual Alarm blocking
- Alarm delay function
- Built-in power fail alarm
- Built-in audible horn for High and Overfill alarm
- Alarms acknowledgement button
- System test button
- Serial communication
- 32 digital outputs available
- Power Control board with on/off control, indicator lamps
- Built in switching function allows operator to switch system to an external 24V back up source if available
Guard Level® 07324 AMU, High and Overfill (HH) Alarm Monitoring Unit
Features & Benefits:
The AMU provides a method for Alarm Indication by tank for indoor use. AMU cards display tank and alarm condition. It includes access to system power on/off and to acknowledge alarms while controlling external signals
Built in power fail, dual horn for High/Overfill alarms notifies operator of alarm and/or loss of power to the system.
Detailed Product Information
|Power Supply||110-220VAC, 50 or 60 Hz auto switching main power/24VDC auxiliary power/internal batteries with charger for power fail indication|
|Operating Temperature||-20F° (-28.88°C) to 140F° (60°C) depending on model|
|Options||Cabinet must be located in non-hazardous/safe area location.|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
CategoriesAlarm Control Cabinet
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.